- This event has passed.
General Assembly #4
26/02/2019 @ 19:00 - 20:30
The fourth General Assembly is coming up already, and you are warmly invited to vote on the future of BASIS!
The first GA of this semester will be held on Tuesday, February 26th at 19.15 in Wijnhaven 3.46.
When, Where and What?
• The event will be held on Tuesday, February 26th, 19.15.
• The doors will be open from 18:45.
• Since this is the first GA of the semester, we are going to go through the semester budget and approve committee members!
Why is this important?
The General Assembly is the only moment where all BASIS’ members can unite and discuss their ideas. The members vote on important decisions that will affect the future of BASIS. If this is your first GA, it is additionally a great opportunity to learn more about the structure of BASIS as a legal entity.
NB: only BASIS members are allowed to vote. Not a member yet? Go to basisthehague.nl/join and join us for only 10€!
*** AGENDA ***
1. Approval of minutes last couple of GA’s
2. Budget second semester (+ recap of last semester’s spendings)
3. Policy manual changes (We will be proposing some slight adjustments to the election system)
4. Voting in new Election Committee
5. Voting in new Committee Members
Link to the previous minutes: