Will you be on the next board?
Bachelor Students of International Studies (BASIS) is the study association for BA International Studies. A study association according to the Dutch definition is an association that unites students from all years of the same studies and that is run entirely by the students. We organize 150+ events a year and do so in the context of 25 committees.
The BASIS board oversees and manages the organisation as a whole. Besides developing your social and professional skills, being part of the board is a great opportunity to get involved with peers who take being social and engaged seriously.
Learn about the various position on the BASIS board and application procedure here below.
Where do I find more information about the board positions?
– Information posts and a video posted by BASIS on their Facebook page
– Ask any questions during the office hours at campus!
– Board interest open office events
– Additional information about each of the board positions can also be found in the policy manual: https://basisthehague.nl/about/
What happens when you’ve applied?
Once you have sent your application, we will send you a personality test and we will invite you for an individual interview and a group assessment. The individual interview will take no longer than 30 minutes and the group assessment will be with all the applicants.
-The deadline for applying is the 14th of April, 25:59PM.
– The individual interview will be in the week of 22 of April
-The group interview will be on Thursday 25th of April starting at 17.00
-After the interview process, there will be two general assemblies where you have to be present!
We would also like to invite you to take part in the Election Week consisting of:
-GA: Introducing Your Candidates!
-GA: Election Night!
As BASIS member you have the opportunity to meet the candidates, ask them questions and vote for the new board during the Election Night!
As candidate you will receive more information about the GA’s during the interview process
Who are we?
The Election committee consists of:
– Stefan van den Berg, former board member
– Danae Nicosia, representative of Committee-Heads
– Giulietta Aaftink, representative of the Advisory Board
The positions include: President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, External Affairs Officer and two Internal Affairs Officers.
Any questions left?
– If you have any questions about the board positions, don’t hesitate to ask the current board firstname.lastname@example.org
– If you have any questions about the application, interview process and the general assemblies, feel free to send an email to the election committee: email@example.com
We are very much looking forward to your applications!