(SOLD OUT) BASIS goes BUDAPEST
November 15 @ 13:00 - November 19 @ 10:00
We are sorry, all tickets are sold out!
The travel committee is glad to announce its first trip of the academic year:
From the 15th until the 19th of November, we have organized an all-inclusive trip to the beautiful city of Budapest for 50 people!
The price of this 5-day-trip will be 265 euros, and will include:
– Transfer from Wijnhaven to and from Eindhoven Airport
– Return flights to Budapest
– Transfer from Budapest airport to the hostel
– Accommodation at a party hostel
– Breakfast and dinner
– A boat party at night over the Danube river
– Daily activities
– Travel insurance
Dates and times
We meet Thursday, November 15, at 13:00 from Wijnhaven Campus and return back around 10:30 in the morning on Monday, November 19.
If you have any (mandatory) classes scheduled, we recommend that you try to switch to another group in consultations with your instructor.
How do I register?
– On the registration page: http://basisthehague.nl/registration-budapest/
– Registration will open tonight at 21:00
– Registration takes place on first serve, first come basis
– Our website accepts iDeal, all major credit cards, PayPal, and SOFORT banking
-If you are using your credit card for the first time on our website, your bank might mark it as a suspicious transaction and block it accordingly. Please call your bank to resolve this.
How and when do I pay?
A 50 euro deposit is required to guarantee your spot. The remaining amount is due on the 1st of November latest!
Tickets are issued on first come, first serve basis!
If you have any questions regarding this trip, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BASIS maintains a strict policy prohibiting illegal drug activity or usage at their events and/or trips